2022.08.01-now: Research Assistant, Molecular Imaging Center, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, CAS, Shanghai, P.R. China
2016.07-2019.12: Post-doctor, Women’s Cancer Research Center, UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
2014.07-2022.07: Lecturer/Associate Professor, Medical College, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, P.R. China
2011.09-2014.07: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Institute of Medical Biotechnology, Chinese Academy of Medical Science and Peking Union Medical College (PUMC), Beijing, P.R. China
2008.09-2011.06: Master of Science (M.Sc.), Molecular Immunology, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, P.R. China
2003.09-2008.06: Bachelor of Medicine (M.B.), Medical College, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, P.R. China
Tumor metastasis mechanism, molecular imaging diagnosis and treatment
Molecular Imaging, petrochemical industry
Grants & Research Projects
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (81502366)
- Key project of Science and Technology Research Program of Hubei Provincial Department of Education (2266716)
- Hubei Provincial Key Laboratory of Tumor Microenvironment and Immunotherapy (China Three Gorges University) (2020KZL01)
- Talent Research Start-up Fund of China Three Gorges University (KJ2014B068）
- Feifei HuA, Ye QinA, Yiqing ZhouA, et al. Characterization of precipitation from citrus vinegar during ageing: Chemical constituents, formation mechanism and anti-proliferative effect. Food & Function, 2022, 13(9):4930-4940.
- Ye QinA, Shan LiuA, Qun ZouA, et al. Napthoquinones from Catalpa bungei “Jinsi” as potent antiproliferation agents inducing DNA damage. Fitoterapia, 2022, doi: 10.1016/j.fitote.2022.105196.
- Lingyue Li, Yiyu Wang, …, Ye Qin. KDM1A identified as a potential oncogenic driver and prognostic biomarker via multi-omics analysis. Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology, 2021, doi: 1155/2021/4668565.
- Ye Qin, Shauna N. Vasilatos, Lin Chen, et al. Inhibition of histone lysine-specific demethylase1 elicits breast tumor immunity and enhances antitumor efficacy of immune checkpoint blockade. Oncogene, 2019, 38:390-405.
- Mulan Wei, Xujie Liu…Ye Qin. An engineered PD-1-based and MMP-2/9-oriented fusion protein exerts potent antitumor effects against melanoma. BMB reports, 2018, 51(11): 572-577.
- Lin Chen, Shauna N. Vasilatos, Ye Qin, et al. Functional characterization of lysine-specific demethylase 2 (LSD2/KDM1B) in breast cancer progression. Oncotarget, 2017,8(47):81737-81753.
- Ye QinA, Jianlin YangA, Liang Li, et al. Apoptotic melanoma B16-F1 cells induced by lidamycin could initiate the antitumor immune response in BABL/c mice. Oncology Research, 2016, 23:79-86.
- Ye Qin, Xiu-jun Liu, Liang Li, et al. MMP-2/9-oriented combinations escalate antitumor efficacy of the EGFR/HER2- targeting fusion proteins and gemcitabine. Oncol Rep, 2014, 32(1):121-130.
- Wu HY, Han Y, Qin Y, et al. Whole-cell vaccine coeted with recombinant calreticulin enhances activation of dendritic cells and induces tumour-specific immune responses. Oncology Reports, 2013, 29: 529-534.
- Ye Qin, Yu Han, Chunyu Cao, et al. Melanoma B16-F1 cells coated with fusion protein of mouse calreticulin and virus G-protein coupled receptor induced the antitumor immune response in Balb/C mice. Cancer Biology & Therapy, 2011, 11(6): 574-580.
- Chunyu Cao, Yu Han,Ye Qin, Yanlin Wang. Apoptotic B16-F1 Cells Coated with Recombinant Calreticulin Mediated Anti-tumor Immune Response in Mice. Chinese J Cancer Research, 22(4):253-259, 2010.
Molecular Imaging Center
Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica
China Academy of Sciences
4th Floor, Building 3, 647 Songtao Road, Zhang Jiang Hi-Tech Park
Pudong, Shanghai, 201203, P.R. China